Sunday 19 August 2012

Anne's List...

Today we have Anne, a Bloodaxe follower, and her list.  You can add her on Twitter (@momsfilms).  Enjoy!

1. Kind Hearts and Coronets (Robert Hamer, 1949) - This is my favourite film due to the acting of Dennis Price, Alex Guiness and Joan Greenwood.

2. The Enforcer (James Fargo, 1976) - I like any film with Clint Eastwood, but this is my favourite of him as Dirty Harry.

3. Raiders of the Lost Ark (Steven Spielberg, 1981) - Go, Indy, Go!

4. I Know Where I'm Going! (Michael Powell & Emeric Pressburger, 1945) - Poweel and Pressburger, do I need to say more?

5. All About Eve (Joseph L. Mankiewicz, 1950) - Love the acting of Bette Davis and Anne Baxter.

6. Some Like It Hot (Bill Wilder, 1959) - For Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon and Marilyn.

7. Dan in Real Life (Peter Hedges, 2007) - Just love Steve Carell in this film, and it always lifts my spirits.

8. Vertigo (Alfred Hitchcock, 1958) - Love any film of Hitchcock!

9. Ocean's Eleven (Steven Soderbergh, 2001) - I like most of Soderbergh's films, but I like this one due to the cracking soundtrack by David Holmes.

10. House on Haunted Hill (William Castle, 1959) - Can't beat Vincent Price in this creepy film.


No comments:

Post a Comment